Britton and I did and arts and crafts project after school today. In an attempt to continue to bring Christ home (not just at school or church) I went online and found a Christ-centered activity.
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might. (Deuteronomy 6:5)
We made a heart (she got to cut it out) and on it- we wrote down how we show God that we love Him. After all, Valentines day is right around the corner. I wrote, as she came up with different ways.
Here they are, in no particular order.
Question- How do we should God that we love him?
- “pray about Him”
- “By singing songs for God”
- “We go to church to show God we love Him”
- “To hug somebody; to do something simple”
- “We say the blessing”
- “If we get kidnapped we can pray for the people to give us back to our family”
- “we thank God for pretty bracelets and for our family”