Happy 1 month birthday to Renasle.
Horrible nickname I know, but it sticks.
Being the sweet baby that he is, he gave me a birthday present. He awoke only once last night, at 3:00 am. Thank you, thank you baby boy. Now that I can handle.
Big sister Kenley has been on a roll lately with her questions. It’s literally question after question out of her mouth from the moment she comes home from school, until she goes to bed. I barely finish answering her first question, before she asks the next. The wheels are just a turnin’ in her little mind.
These are just a few questions she has asked this week:
- Do you freak out when you see God? Or are you happy?
- What is it like in heaven?
- Does it hurt to have a baby?
- Have you been to the moon? Then where did you go after you got married?
- Who is king of the jungle? Is a Mama lion the Queen of the jungle? Would a baby lion be a prince?
- Have you ever seen God come out of the sky?
- What does it feel like to fall off a bar stool?
- Are you going to have a baby sister for me? How do you know you aren’t having any more babies?
Oh Kenley berry- you are funny, my bright little child. Keep the tires rotated so the wheels can continue turning for years to come.