Garden of the Gods – Colorado Springs, CO
Random things I have accomplished recently.
- Finally picked up more heart worm pills for Poochie (this has been on my to-do list for many weeks).
- Set up a family budget on a pimp Excel spreadsheet that an Economics guru created. Thank you Danielle!
- Deactivated my Facebook account. Been wanting to do this for a while- I’ve wasted too much of my life reading pointless updates like, “just ordered a Cuban sandwich” or “putting off laundry”. After 4 years I have reunited with all old friends I care to see again. If we haven’t found each other by now, we ain’t looking very hard.
- Organized Britton’s closet. This has been a long time a comin’. It’s amazing what I accomplished in that room of hers while she was away at camp. I tell her that if she isn’t careful, she will end up on the television show Hoarders. Wal-mart makes great bins that can be easily labeled: too big, too small, swim suits and athletic gear.
- Found my old, quite nerdy but comfortable, reading glasses. Thank you hubby!
It’s scary letting others see us for who we really are. The good. The bad. And the ugly. Judgement and opinions inevitably follow. But truth be told, at the end of the day, who really cares. Ahh, it feels good to be ‘Random Landrum’ again.