It’s been a while since I did a little ‘interview’ of sorts with my girls. Thankfully Pinterest is around to point out all the areas we may be falling short in terms of fashion, decorating, cooking, gifting and crafting. Can you hear my sarcasm? Here are her answers to our impromptu questionnaire.
1. What is something I always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
When I follow the rules.
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I have bad attitude.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
You make me laugh by tickling me.
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
I don’t know. I didn’t know you then.
6. How old am I?
36? Aren’t you 36? Or are you younger?
7. How tall am I?
5′ 5? Wild guess.
8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
Take pictures of me.
9. What do I do when you’re not around?
Type on your computer for your job. Your photographing job.
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What am I really good at?
12. What am I not very good at?
13. What is my favorite food?
Cheese? I don’t know.
14. What makes you proud of me?
That you are nice.
15. If I was a cartoon character, who would I be?
Mini from Micky Mouse.
16. What do we do together?
We go to the mall together.
17. How are you and Mommy different?
You’re older than me and I am younger than you.
18. How are we the same?
We have the same hobbies and tastes.
19. How do you know that I love you?
Because you say that you love me.
20. Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?