As long as I can remember, being the “list girl” that I am, I’ve always made a bulleted list of my new year’s resolutions. 2014 is no exception:
- Learn to cook collard greens.
- Read the entire Bible.
- Drink more water.
- Practice more patience and less yelling.
- Take a photography class.
- Enjoy these toddler years. They are the last, after all.
- Cherish my husband. Every day.
- Stop using the word “like.” Like, okay.
Some are easy, some are not. Either way they are now “on paper” to remind me and to give me something to strive for over the next 364 days.