March – the conclusion
March is quickly coming to an end- as hard as it is to believe. Over the past couple weeks we’ve managed to:
1. Recycle the large pink “38” candle my mom mistakenly used last year for my birthday.
2. Traveled to Atlanta for the first of several minor procedures for Miss Oldest Child (including driving 7 hours to get home instead of the typical 4 thanks to construction on I-75). Thank you Aunt Shea for letting us crash at your casa!
3. Visited Rosemary Beach with Aunt Coco and her crew (Mr. Robinson both had the same reaction when she invited us which was a response of, “really?” Let’s be honest, with a family of 5 beach weekend invites are far and few between).
4. Returned to school and work only to begin our official count down to summer (45 days if you’re counting too).
5. Started stuffing jellybeans inside plastic yellow eggs in preparation for one of my all time favorite holidays this weekend…. Easter Sunday.
However she will occasionally give me this…
Enjoy this (holy) week!